Recently, I ran across some old images of murals I did.  The bird mural was done around 5 years ago and the robots was about a 1 1/2 years ago.  Both were (obviously) for children’s’ rooms.  The restrictions on these projects were as follows: both had to match an already picked color scheme, both had to leave some room for specific furniture, and both needed to be painted with standard water-based wall paint.  Sorry for the poor quality photos, both were taken with phones.

On a side note, the space in the middle robots chest was left for the child’s initial, the name was not yet chosen at the time of the photo.  Also, the “photo-stich” program used is messing up the lines of the gray stripes, they are straight on the real wall.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: